What is ARMHS?
ARMHS Program at MMRS:ARMHS (Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services) is a state-certified mental health service designed to help participants develop the necessary skills to foster positive change in their lives. At MMRS, our ARMHS program focuses on promoting psychiatric stability, social competencies, personal and emotional adjustment, and independent living and community skills for individuals affected by mental illness symptoms.
Our dedicated ARMHS practitioners provide support and assistance in areas such as:
- Interpersonal Communication: Enhancing effective communication skills to foster better relationships.
- Community Resource Utilization: Connecting individuals to valuable community resources for their well-being.
- Mental Illness Symptom Management and Relapse Prevention: Teaching strategies to cope with and prevent the recurrence of mental health symptoms.
- Medical Education/Management: Providing guidance on understanding and managing medical aspects of mental health.
- Budgeting, Shopping, and Nutrition Skills Training and Household Management: Empowering individuals with essential life skills for independent living.
Transition to Community Living: Supporting a smooth integration into community life.